Friday 28 May 2010

Jetset Books - Books To Pack In Your Case This Summer

It's that time of the year when everyone goes crazy and excited about summer vacations as this often means traveling somewhere nice and hot (that's if you are leaving from the UK). I will be packing my cases soon and heading for destination sunshine, but not without taking a couple of books to read. 
I need a book for the plane, a book or two for when I'm on the beach or just lounging and a book for my journey back home.

Books that I have selected to take with me on my trip are based on how heavy the book is (I don't want books using up space that I can use for shoes in my case). I also like easy and quick to read books, usually chick lit nothing too heavy or emotionally draining, basically a "happy romantic easy to read book"

For the plane journey I plan to read "Until You" by Judith McNaught. "Until You" is the spin off from "Whitney My Love" which I read a couple of months ago and I LOVED it. In "Until You" it tells the story of Stephen Westmoreland the brother of Clayton Westmoreland from "Whitney My Love". I love reading historical romance books as they remind me of  "Gone with the wind" which will always be one of my favorite movies ever.

Until You

For the beach/lounging "Confetti Confidential" by Holly McQueen , this book is not due for release until June but I was lucky to get a copy at a recent event I attended, cant wait to read it

Confetti Confidential  What is says on the back of the book : 
"Isabel Bookbinder dreams of pearly white weddings, happy brides, handsome grooms. And champagne towers that don't topple over. She dreams of the perfect wedding. But not for herself...for her clients. It's all about bride management as far as Isabel's concerned. Even when she misplaces a couple of brides and loses her job working for wedding guru Pippa Everitt, Isabel isn't disheartened. She throws herself straight into launching Isabel Bookbinder, Individual Weddings, and with a pop starlet and a millionaire as her first clients, business is looking rosy. Unfortunately for Isabel, nothing ever goes quite according to plan..."
For the journey back home "A Summer Fling" by Milly Johnson
A Summer Fling
Other books to consider 
I Remember YouDo You Come Here Often?
All books available on Amazon Uk.
Efexxx
 



 

No comments: