Friday 7 May 2010

Currently Reading - One Day By David Nicholls


I have never read a book written by a man (strange I know) as most chick lit's are written by females, and all the ones I've read have been by female writers. I came across this book through my amazon recommends page, and loved the plot straight away so I decided to read reviews and there were so many positive reviews from readers and authors so I bought it.

What it says on the back of the book
You can live your whole life not realising that what you're looking for is right in front of you.
15th July 1988. Emma and Dexter meet on the night of their graduation tomorrow they must go their separate ways, so where will they be this day next year? and the year after that? and every year that follows?

Once I'm done reading it i'll post my review/comments. 

Efexxx

No comments: