Friday 7 May 2010

WELCOME TO BOOKS-AHOLIC

I love to read and write about books I've read on my main blog Efe Fabulous, but I wanted somewhere I could really write and shout (virtually) about the books I've read so decided to start a my own book blog.

My taste in books varies from Chick Lit , Dromance , Young Adult novels , Historical Romance, Paranormal Romance and Rom Coms . I luv to read books that have happy endings and have read hundreds over the years and plan to read hundreds more in the next couple of years.

Some features to look out for will be:
  • Currently Reading - I'll share what book(s) I'm currently reading before and after I've read it.
  • Blast from the Past - Books I've read at some point in my life that I highly recommend
  • Young Adult Novels- books like Twilight,Wolves of Mercy Falls,House of Night
  • Book of the moment 
Hope you enjoy my blog and all comments and book recommendations welcome.


Efexxx

No comments: