Friday 7 May 2010

Past Post-1

One thing I love as much as shopping is that I love to read .I read a lot of books in 2009 and I enjoyed them all. When I buy books I buy them based on reviews first and then what the story is about. I love romantic fiction, para romance and chick lit.
Some of the best books I read from my 2009 book list

I could not put this book away when I read it, it was High fashion, high art, high expectations – it was Pretty Woman for the twenty-first century. Its a book I'll def read again.

I read these books when I was on holiday in the summer and the story is amazing ,There are four books in the series, it's Gossip Girl set in 1899 it has Society's elite: the glamour, the grandeur, the glittering parties,the most handsome beaus,the most beautiful debutantes,the rich girl, the humble boy, the forbidden love, the hushed whispers, the stolen glances, the whispers, the scandal, the mystery, the revenge. If you love Gossip Girl you should read these books

If you are a fan of Sophie Kinsella read Twenties Girl her latest book, also check out Luxury by Jessica Ruston 

Efe xxx

No comments: