Friday 7 May 2010

Past Post-6

I am such a die hard romantic, I believe in fairy tales,Prince Charming on a white horse and happily ever afters. One of the most romantic books I've ever read and now def one I will re read again and again is Whitney My Love which was recommended by the lovely Purplelyna on her blog. I knew I def had to read it if she was recommending it. I love period romance and Gone with The Wind is still my fave movie ever.

The book tells the story of Whitney Stone and Clayton Westermorland and their trails and tribulations. Judith McNaught is such a good storyteller as I laughed,sighed,gasped and cried a lot (even on the train) when I read this book. I would love to see a movie made as it will go on to be an epic like Gone with the wind with the right cast and script. If period romance or romance in general is your thing you should def read this book. Its a perfect read for now as its Febuary the month of Valentine and all things love.

Efe xxx

No comments: