Saturday 8 May 2010

Coming Soon

There are so many books due out in the next couple of months that I can't wait to read but on my must read list are the below books as they are follow on books from a series of books that I've started reading 


The first on the list and pre ordered if Sophie Kinsella's "Mini Shopaholic".If you are familiar with the shopaholic series of books then you should be excited about this book to. It follows on from where we last left becky but this time she has a mini Becky her daughter and from the title I'm sure it will be a good and funny read. I was really disappointed with the Shopaholic movie so this new book should make up for that bad mistake.
Mini Shopaholic
 Release Date: 3rd Sept 2010

I'm planning to take a day out of my busy schedule so I can read "Linger" by Maggie Stiefvater when this comes out. It's book 2 from the Wolves of Mercy Falls series, "Shiver" was the 1st book and I loved it so much. If you liked the Twilight books I'll def recommend these books. But don't expect an Edward Cullen character as there are no vamps in this book.

Linger
Release Date: 21st July 2010

Torment by Lauren Kate is the follow on book after Fallen. 
Torment
Release Date : 30th Sept 2010

The first time I started reading "I heart New York" by Lindsey Kelk I didn't really like it as the book started off too slow for me, so I read a little bit of it and put it away. I then read loads of other books and just couldn't bring myself to finish it. I did read it one day and I really liked it. It's not one of the best books I've read but its a good chick lit book, with all the right essentials and a Marc Jacobs bag thrown in. I'm still yet to read "I heart Hollywood" the 2nd book in the series, it's in my to read book pile slowly making its way up the list, but I've also got the 3rd book I heart Paris on pre order
I Heart Paris
Release Date : 9th July 2010

I knew I was going to like  "Hush Hushby Becca Fitzpatrick as soon as I started reading it, I bought it based on recommendation and it lived up to its reviews. Crescendo is the 2nd book in the series, and it follows on from where the first book ended. The main plot of the story centers around fallen angels. 
Crescendo
Release date: 15th October 2010

"Shadowlands" by Alyson Noel is the 3rd book in The Immortals series. I really enjoyed reading "Evermore" bk1 and "Bluemoon" bk 2. The books are about Ever who on losing both her parents and her sister in an accident she survived has the ability to see ghost. They are very easy and enjoyable reads and I got through the 2nd book in a day.
The Immortals: Shadowland
Release Date : 5th July 2010



"Keys to the Repository" by Melissa de la Cruz is made up of short stories from the "Blue Blood" series it contains fillers from the books and extends some of the story lines further.
Keys to the Repository: Blue Bloods
Release date: 30th June 2010

I loved the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer and I love the movies even more. I was looking forward to "Midnight Sun" getting released but that never happened. "The Short second life of Bree Tanner" is a spinoff from Eclipse and tells the story of the newborn vampires as they prepare to confront Bella and The Cullens.

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)
Release date: 5th June 2010

Efexxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many fab new books coming soon, def gonna get the Shopaholic one, bet mini shopaholic is just like her Mummy!