Friday 7 May 2010

Past Post-2

I love to read books which means to add to my shopaholic list i also love to buy books. Amazon and Play.com are my BFFs when it comes to books as i can spend hours browsing , making my wish list bigger and adding to my reading collection.

I am currently reading Luxury by Jessica Ruston which is her first novel. Its has had really good reviews from readers and writers. If glitz, scandal, glamour, romance, are the kinds of things you like in a book then you will def like this book. I also love it as the story focuses on 3 lead male characters, you wouldnt expect that from a book called Luxury, but revenge from a man is def more scandalous and destroying.

Since a lot of books are being made into movies these days I would def see this on the big screen or better if it were made into tv series as it has all the makings of a perfect series.



The way to sum it is from words on the back of the book
" A scandalously good look at life lived in the lap of Luxury"

What are you currently reading or what books would you recommend?

Efe xxx

No comments: